The project coordinator is responsible of coordinating the work between different departments, planning the production teams list of tasks, ensuring the application of a decent SDLC to deliver high quality service and follow up with the technical project managers on their projects and assuring on time delivery and within budget.
- Assist technical project managers from project initiation till closure.
- Support PMs as required to understanding the performance KPIs for their projects.
- Coordinate the work/tasks between different departments via following a proven methodology.
- Perform project status/progress and proper reports for review.
Assuring that projects records, data, and documents are properly maintained.
- Assuring a defined timescale for all Projects through a clearly specified start and end date within which the deliverables must be produced to meet specified customers’ requirements.
- Manage software release and communication with client.
- Assisting the director in preparing man-hours budgets, schedules, costing, for area Projects requirements.
- Assisting on Project Closure by releasing the final deliverables to the customer, handing over project documentation and preparing for support.
- Maintaining and support for projects billing forecasting and projects administrative works.
- Monitor project for contract compliance.
- Ensure all incurred cost is reflected accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in setup of misc. internal processes (security, IT, project management…), create their learning material, quizzes and monitor compliance
- Verify team attendance, timesheets accuracy.
- Responsible of onboarding new joiners and following up on the team development plan
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong client facing, team-management and leadership skills
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org