Sales representative or Solution provider is responsible of selling ERP solutions, mainly Odoo ERP for small to medium businesses.
The job requires the person to be able to follow a full cycle: prospecting and lead generation (involves cold calling, emailing, networking), meeting, presenting and demo(includes preparing own demos and presentations), preparing quotations, and follow up till the deal is closed.
The sales person is supposed to have good understanding of the functionality of the product, understand the prospect needs and suggest the right solution mix on top of Odoo ERP.
- Selling Odoo ERP in order to increase profit:
- Looking for potential new clients and buyers
- Explaining the benefits of Odoo ERP they sell to new customers in order to promote and build loyalty to the Azkatech
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing Sales reports
- Achieving weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual volume and margin sales targets.
- Developing strong relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Providing customers with an expected budget, payment agreements, and delivery estimates:
- Drafting contracts and overseeing all purchase agreements
- Managing pricing and sales data, as well as activity reports
- Conducting post-sale follow ups in order to assess and assist customers with any problem or inquiry they may have.
- Writing and submitting periodical reports based on sales and any other occurrences.
- Performing various administrative duties, including preparing expense, commission reports, keeping their CRM up-to-date and accurate.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends:
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in sales and the ERP/Business solution domain
- Monitoring market tendencies
- Following competitor’s activity.
- Looking for prospects on Linkedin, Companies databases, referrals and networking then researching prospects before getting in touch
- Prospecting: Cold calling, emails, social networks
- Meeting clients, understanding needs, suggesting solutions and demo for products
- Preparing and sending Quotations
- Follow up on existing leads till closure.
- Updating CRM with accurate information
The ultimate goal is to close. However to reach that goal, there is a set of activities that needs to be done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Those activities can be measured.
Part of the daily activities are:
- 30 Phone calls for prospects, existing clients, cold calls
- 30 Emails for follow up, cold emails, nurturing, touch base
- 10 Social media touches: following, adding to linkedin, sharing contents, like…
Those activities should lead to at least: 15 meaningful conversation per day, 24 appointment per month and 3 to 4 closings per month
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com